Welcome to the blog!!
Here you will find a mix of educational content for couples and photographers, and inspiration for your wedding!!
Airbnb’s have become more and more popular for elopements recently, whether you need a place to stay before the big day, or you want to get married at an airbnb, these are some beautiful options within North Carolina that would be perfect for you!!
I did some research to make a list of my favorites and you can read what I love about each of them!! As an airbnb affiliate, I will earn a small fee if you book through these links. Booking directly through these links is a great way to support my business without spending any extra money!!
If you want to learn more about eloping in North Carolina, click here!!
*Most photos in this blog post are not mine, they are from each listing on airbnb.
1. The Carolina Treehouse – Charlotte, NC: This stunning treehouse would be absolutely magical for an elopement. Imagine getting married surrounded by nature and ending the night dancing with your spouse under the string lights!! This property is also located right in Charlotte, which is really convenient for couples that live in the city but still want a getaway!!
2. Laurel Falls Cabin – Fairview, NC: Looking for a North Carolina mountain wedding venue? This is the BEST option if you want to have family stay with you for your wedding!! This airbnb includes 4 separate cabins, with 8 total bedrooms.
Description from the listing: “Set on a magnificent 18+ acre mountain property, with multiple private waterfalls, Laurel Falls offers an 8-bedroom, multi-cabin/cottage, historic lodge experience. This estate offers extraordinary craftsmanship & stunning views, epitomizing relaxed luxury and majestic nature, surrounded by the backdrop of flowing streams and waterfalls.”
You would not only have a beautiful place to stay, but you’ll also have endless ceremony location options and waterfalls to explore right on the property as well.
Make sure to go check out more photos of this one!! Wish I could have included them all!!
3. Stecoah Modern Mountain Cabin – Bryson City, North Carolina: This cabin is described as a “luxury, ultra-modern home, situated in the heart of the Smoky Mountains”. The mountain views are incredible!! The back patio would make for a perfect ceremony spot!
4. The Cloud Nine – Candler, NC: This beautiful, modern airbnb is located just outside of Asheville, making it the perfect place to stay if you’re getting married on the Blue Ridge Parkway or in the Pisgah National Forest.
4. Asheville Bungalow – Asheville, NC: This airbnb is located right in Asheville, with the most stunning mountain views!! Architectural Digest featured it as the most beautiful airbnb in North Carolina.
5. The Starling – Hendersonville, NC: This tiny a-frame is the perfect getaway for anyone who loves nature and the outdoors. I photographed a couple getting ready here before we headed to Max Patch for portraits!! It was so beautiful and I hope to stay there on my own one day!!
Below are two of my photos from this airbnb.
That’s all for now!! I’m sure I’ll be making a part 2 to this post in the future as I find more amazing locations!!
Head on over to my Experience Page to read about how I can help you plan your dream elopement!!
September 14, 2020
Airbnb’s have become more and more popular for elopements recently, whether you need a place to stay before the big day, or you want to get married at an airbnb, these are some beautiful options within North Carolina that would be perfect for you!! I did some research to make a list of my favorites […]