I'm here to make you feel comfortable, confident, and at ease in front of my camera
It's completely normal to cringe at the thought of posing for photos, and the last thing you want to feel on your elopement day is stressed or worried about how your photos will look.
so that you can relax and fully enjoy your elopement experience.
You've already taken the first step to more comfortable, natural, and genuine photos by choosing to elope.
Here's the Good News:
You're getting married this way for a more personal experience that feels true to you. By deciding to ditch the stress of a big wedding and opt for something smaller, you'll create a more relaxed environment where you can be your true selves.
- Quietly document the moments between loved ones that would otherwise go unnoticed.
- Put You At Ease By Creating A Comfortable Environment Where You Can Be Your True Selves.
- Create Captivating Images That Allow You To Relive The Once-In-A-Lifetime Experience Of Your Day For The Rest Of Your Lives.
My approach to documenting your day:
“Erin has a unique ability to make you feel not only comfortable but genuinely at ease in front of the camera"
- MORGAN & DREW
“Erin has a way of quietly documenting the details, reactions, and most genuine moments that I wouldn’t have even known happened if it wasn’t for her...
Nothing felt posed, forced, or like it took away from the intimacy of the moment, which really blew me away. Her art is a gift your family will cherish forever!”
- Em & Frost
Take it from My previous Clients:
How Much coverage Do We Need?
I offer a variety of different photography coverage options, but almost always recommend a full day of coverage, which is 8 hours. I know 8 hours can sound like a lot! But, having coverage for all parts of your day allows me to document the story of your entire wedding day, from start to finish, so that you can relive every moment, and plan a day without cutting corners or compromising due to time.
"We chose to hike the full 8 hour day in our wedding attire and we would do it all over again! Erin was able to capture our whole day, from getting ready at the cabin to hiking down the mountain as the sun was going down." - Layken & Josh
Following your elopement day,
you will receive:
- Day-after Sneak Peeks
- All of your edited, high-resolution images, delivered through an online gallery, where you can download, print, and share with friends and family
- A Highlight Slideshow (Included in select packages)
- A fully custom album design, with the option to purchase luxury wedding albums and other print products
Here's What your gallery could look like:
Not Quite Ready to Reach Out Yet? Start Here!
A complete step-by-step guide for planning your elopement in the North Carolina mountains.
- Choosing a Season & Setting Your Date
- Deciding Who to Invite
- Choosing a Location
- Everything You Need to Know about the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Booking Vendors
- Obtaining Permits
- Elopement Day Activity Ideas
- Timeline Example
- Preparing for Your Elopement Day